We did a million fun things this summer, and I was super happy and mostly healthy. I ate a lot of junk food and donuts. I cut my dairy consumption by at least 80%. I painted and photographed and got strong and cried probably only once.
So I made a list:
How Rachel will avoid depression v. 2018:
- Find a good vegetarian pho restaurant.
- Continue Fun date and friend nights.
- At least one vacation to a warm place.
- Soup of the Week.
- Find a cute/professional/dressy pea coat to round off my coat collection.
- Keep the office stocked with a good tea selection.
- Weekly movie night with my boo.
- Continue with boot camp or sign up for Planet Granite.
- Make a habit of setting daily, weekly, and monthly goals.